1. it-pruefungen.ch-Which of the following objects are relevant to the dunning program configuration? Choose the correct answers.
A. Dunning levels
B. Expenses or charges
C. Minimum amounts
D. Bank selection
Answer: A, B, C
2. it-pruefungen.ch-Which of the following are possible reasons that an invoice would not be paid? Choose the correct answers.
A. The invoice has a debit balance.
B. An invalid house bank is selected.
C. The discount period has expired.
D. The payment amount is less than the minimum amount specified for a payment.
C_TS4FI_1709 Prüfungsfragen, C_TS4FI_1709 Examensfragen SAP Certified Application Associate : SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1709) (ICND2 v3.0)
3. Which of the following activities does the system perform during the payment run? Choose the correct answers.
A. The system exports a list of documents to be paid.
B. The system makes postings to the G/L and AP/AR subledgers.
C. The system clears open items.
D. The system supplies the print programs with necessary data.
4. There are four dunning program steps that can be performed during the automatic dunning procedure as follows: Arrange these steps into the correct sequence.
A. Maintain the parameters.
B. Schedule the dunning run.
C. Change the dunning proposal.
D. Start the dunning printout.
Prüfungsvorbereitung auf C_TS4FI_1709 Studienmaterialien deutsch SAP Certified Application Associate : SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1709) www.it-pruefungen.ch
5. Which of the following steps are parts of the process of configuring the payment program? Choose the correct answers.
A. Configure the paying company codes
B. Configure the payment methods for each company code
C. Configure the house banks
D. Configure the G/L account field status for document entry